About This Blog

This blog is set up to write about inspiring experiences, ideas, humor, and thoughts along our everyday journey--simple ordinary solutions which give life new perspective. Your input is welcome! Simply comment about your experiences OR better yet, contact me to be a guest blogger! We ALL have prespectives and help we can share with each other.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Circle of Women

Unique, individual, but as one in a strong bond circling those in need. These were my thoughts about women the other day. It seems there isn't a day that goes by that I don't recieve a phone call, a card in the mail, an email, a text, a visit, a gift left on my doorstep, meals for my family, items to help further nuture & heal, prayers...and the list goes on. Each sister has their own distinct talents & insights as to how to serve another in a situation; each providing their gift which together provides for a wholeness--a completness in the healing process of others. I am grateful for the women who circle around me--the Martha's & Mary's who give me insight, love, nuture, and most of all their friendship. Their circle of love extends to ALL in need. They are truly one of God's greatest gifts and creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dance Along Your Journey

Dancing can lighten any heart. Here is a little humor featuring my daughter Meghan dancing with Troy from High School Musical. I hope you choose to dance today!
Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!